Getting ready for fashion week is like training for the Olympics (of Fashion of course!). Running in heels, tweeting and instagramming, while networking and talking about the shows can get really physical.
So, here’s a survival kit if you’re off to a fashion month of craziness… Good luck to you dear fashionistas!
1. If you plan on not washing your hair for at least 4 days, Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo will keep your hair cleaner longer.
2. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery serum, because after parties are exhausting and you wanna look fresh in the morning.
3. Carry around an Evian bottle of water (or Fiji if you think it tastes/looks cooler), drink loads of water to keep you hydrated.
4. Berocca vitamin C tablets, because it will help you get through one show to another (don’t overdose!)
5. A super retro-looking camera like this Fujifilm X100, even though your not a photographer
6. A Kindle reading pad because when waiting in line comes exhausting, you might as well read (Fifty Shades of Grey?) and pretend to be too cool for school.
7. You need a 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli bag to look as cool as Caroline Issa, and carry around another pair of shoes. During fashion week, you walk or hail a cab and strike a pose.
8. Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye mask (the best!)
9. A Mary Green Sleeping beauty eye mask because you might be jetlagged or sleep during the day between shows
10. Keep your skin glowing with a Clarisonic Mia cleansing brush
11. A J.Crew Pajama, because trust me that’s all you’ll want to wear (even days after fashion week!)
12. The famous Dannijo iphone case, always in your hands, it’s a real accessory!
13. Impossible to go through all the fashion week without a Smythson notebook to keep track of your favorite shows, trends and contacts.
14. A comfy pair of wedge sneakers such as Giuseppe Zanottis (and not a pair of Isabel Marant ones, it’s fashion week, be innovative!)
15. Christian LouboutinIpad case aka. the ultimate accessory to catch the eye of Scott Schuman and Tommy Ton
16. Fashion First Aid kit, so that you make sure that everything stays in place.