I’ve come to like beauty products just as much as fashion. It all happened when I moved to London, I discovered a whole new world: cosmetics. I used to stick to the same products over and over again, not really wondering if they were really flattering or even good for my skin. So, I really wanted to share with you some of my latest favorites for the past 2-3 months.
1. Kiehls Silk Groom (hair) – I apply it on wet hair and let it dry. Do not brush in order to get a nice natural wave.
2. Bobbi Brown Longwear Eyeshadow stick in Bark (dark brown) – lasts all day, best eye shadow stick ever!
3. Bioderma makeup-up remover/cleanser – I’m addicted and got the face cream too!
4. L’Oreal Mythic Oil – I apply it on my split ends and I also use their mask, it’s really worth trying it!
5. AESOP body scrub – smells so good and finally available on Net-A-Porter!
6. NARS Reflecting powder – a very natural highlighter, it gives your skin a nice shimmer and a matte finish all in one!
7. Tom Ford Red lipstick (color: “Slander”)
9. Helena Rubinstein Feline Mascara – My utlimate favorite, I strongly recommend it! Wow factor guaranteed!